Monday 17 October 2011

A Quick (Preliminary) Top 20 Blue Jays Prospects Ranking

With @Jaypers415 posting his organizational top 15's this morning, I feel that now is as good a time as any to post my top 20 Jays as of this moment. This is a preliminary list and will change much more before I post my official rankings, but here is a taste of what it will look like.

1. Travis d'Arnaud

2. Jake Marisnick

3. Anthony Gose

4. Justin Nicolino

5. Daniel Norris

6. Noah Syndergaard

7. Adeiny Hechavarria

8. Drew Hutchison

9. Aaron Sanchez

10. Adonys Cardona

11. Christopher Hawkins

12. John Stilson

13. A.J. Jimenez

14. Drew Hutchison

15. Deck McGuire

16. Kevin Comer

17. Dwight Smith Jr.

18. Marcus Knecht

19. Jacob Anderson

20. Joe Musgrove

If you have any questions you can ask me here or tweet me @SMcEwen_Eh !!!

Enjoy and I hope for your feedback

No comments:

Post a Comment